We all want our decor to have personality and reflect who we are. We want custom decor! One way I love to embellish a plain (or not so plain in this case) pillow is to add tassels! This is super easy to do and takes very little time. And it adds such a sweet little punch to an accent pillow.
This video below shows you exactly how to make and add tassels to your pillows.
What You Need
- •a ball of yarn
- an index card
- a doll makers or upholstery needle
How to make a tassel
- wrap yarn around your index card 40-50 times
- tie a 12" piece to the top to sew onto the pillow
- cut the yarn off the card
- tie the tassel near the top in a bundle
How to attach the tassel to your pillow
- thread both ends of the tassel tie to through your upholstery needle
- from the outside of the pillow corner, thread the yarn through the corner to the inside
- knot the thread several times to keep the tassel in place