Our new limited edition tote bags are handcrafted in the United States by women in rehabilitation who are ready to make the move from recovery to a sustainable life.
Why you'll love it:
• You'll feel like an original with a limited edition Bari J. bag. Each run we have made is an extreme small batch, and will not be reproduced again.
• The structured bottom is real leather as are the handles.
• the inside has a deep metal zipper compartment so you can tuck valuables away safely.
• Durable bottom
• Closes with a simple magnetic snap
• Lined with a beautiful Bari J. contrast fabric
• You can easily slip this tote over your shoulder even with a jacket on.
• It's big enough to throw a small laptop in, and makes a great travel or work bag.
15 3/4" (w) x 16 1/2" (h)
handles: full length from end to end is 24"
Made in collaboration with Project Free2Fly.